Supply chain managers and leaders in food processing and food retail businesses are grappling with multiple risks across globally dispersed supply chains. The global nature of the supply chain with sourcing of ingredients across multiple locations both within the company and from suppliers have made food supply chains highly vulnerable and is resulting in a spate of recalls. It is estimated that the food & drink industry could increase its profitability by over 30% just by better risk and recall management practices.
Dr. Atanu Chaudhuri shares his research insights and experience gathered from analysing and advising innovative food logistics businesses and the logistics function of food processing companies.
The following elements have been addressed here:
1. Need of technology in cold chain logistics
2. Current technological solutions in cold chain logistics
3. Industry practices in adoption of technology in cold chain logistics
4. Using big data for decision making in cold chain logistics
5. Challenges in adoption of technology in cold chain logistics
6. Way forward and future outlook
Although the course can be beneficial for anyone interested in the topic, it is targeted for:
1. Professionals working in or related to supply chain risks
2. Graduating students ready to face the real world as professionals or as entrepreneurs
3. Students preparing for their internship interviews
4. Entrepreneurs looking to build a food proof supply chain for delivering their value proposition
For any questions, please do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
You selected to subscribe for unlimited access to all paid courses. Please Login or Signup to subscribe.