Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Agriculture as you all know is the activity of crop production by sowing seeds, nurturing the plants and finally harvesting the crop. This course is designed to introduce you to the fundamentals Agriculture to other supporting and decision making activities along with Sowing, Producing and Harvesting. This course will take you through all the practical elements of agriculture and provides insights on how to manage the entire agriculture production life cycle.
This course is expected to deliver on the following learning objectives:
1. Understanding of Agricultural operations
2. Managing the agriculture inputs and operations to reap a bumper harvest
3. Marketing the harvest to realize profitable returns
Although this course can be beneficial for anyone interested in the topic, it is targeted for:
1. Entrepreneurs who have decided to create value in agriculture value chains
2. Young Managers with 0-5 Years of experience
3. Agriculture students who aspire to be industry-ready
4. Fresh Graduates and undergraduates of non-agri disciplines
This video material in this course can be covered within 2 hours and the important highlights and takeaways from this course are made available for download.
For any specific questions related to the course do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com
You selected to subscribe for unlimited access to all paid courses. Please Login or Signup to subscribe.