Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Indian Food and Agribusiness sector is witnessing significant interest from both strategic and financial investors on the back of growing demand and opportunity for consolidation. This interest is consistently growing in last ten years. This program analyses the factors driving investments in the sector and also prepare the potential investors for investments in Indian agribusiness.
The Food and Agribusiness chain comprises agricultural inputs, production, warehousing, logistics, trading, packaging, processing and food retail and services. The total size of the food and agribusiness market in India is currently estimated at US$400 billion. Out of US$400 bn, approx. US$320 bn is food and rest includes agricultural inputs (seeds, fertilizers, pesticides), animal feed and non-edible products such as cotton, jute, and equipment.
The following elements are part of this course:
1. Supply dynamics in Indian food and agribusiness
2. Consumer and consumption dynamics in Indian Food and drink
3. Supply constraints and Indian food value chain structures
4. Consolidation opportunities & strategic activity in India food and agribusiness
5. Private equity investment opportunities in Indian Food and agribusiness
6. Investment areas challenges and conclusions
While this is a course designed for investors and entrepreneurs, several other food and agribusiness stakeholders can also benefit from it. They are:
1. Decision makers in the Food and Agribusiness industry
2. Graduating students ready to face the real world as professionals or as entrepreneurs
3. Students preparing for their internship interviews
4. Policy makers and NGO professionals that are connected with the Indian food and agribusiness industry
For any questions, suggestions or requests, do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
You selected to subscribe for unlimited access to all paid courses. Please Login or Signup to subscribe.